Thursday, June 17, 2010

The end of a really long year!

By this time in the academic year my brain has slowly taken on a mush-like consistency, making even most contrived of tasks burdensome. Desperately, attempting to retain whatever capacity to function I have by means of wholesome meals and sleep. They each seem to be only in vain as I wake the next day more tired than the day before. Such is the life for the medical student, and before I allow myself to sink any lower into a state of self-pity, allow me to state, there is no place else I'd rather be. The numerous relationships fostered, countless lives divulged over scrumptious meals, and secrets confessed through the moonlit hours of the night, I've come to realize, I live a wonderfully blessed life, and I'm happy to share the experience with anyone within an ear shot.
To those cruising through this blog, I wish you all the very best, and pray all that is good and wholesome may continually showered upon you and your loved ones!

Blessings,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment